Friday 19 November 2010

Flat Share

The meeting last night was okay - although it just seemed a little flatter than the week before.  I suppose this is to be expected from a bunch of alcoholics in a room together - we're reet moody bastards!

There was a new chap there last night and he got lavished with attention!  I didn't get that!!  What makes him so bloody special?!  Everyone was addressing him, wishing him luck, draping him with advice and empathy.  The bugger!  I didn't like him as result - totally unfair I know, but hey, you can't like everyone, can ye?

You'll be pleased to know I kept my mouth shut; and the only mint I got offered (and accepted) was from my friend who goes to the meetings with me.  Not decided yet whether to go to the City Centre meeting today yet - I'll see how I feel in an hour or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment