Wednesday 8 December 2010

Coming Back

Been in a troublesome space for awhile, so hence no out-pouring of nonsense from me.  But I feel like I'm coming back from that now.  Re-emerging from being lost in a dark wood that whichever way I turn feels like I've seen that tree-stump before, that ditch, that murky stream - but now, for whatever reason, I've stumbled out onto the road that will lead me in the right direction.  Relief is what I feel.

Don't really know what happened in the past week, my feelings have been very new to me and I've run the gamut of emotions.  They say that coming to terms with sobriety means coming to terms with the plateau - maybe I've just been searching for peaks and troughs; but I know I don't need them now.  Another thing they say about sobriety is that the good thing is you get your emotions back; and the bad thing is... you get your emotions back.  How fecking true!

Anyway, back on the right track and that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment